Click on this link to apply for membership online. You may need to register with Clubspark,
From 1st April, 2017 we have moved away from ‘seasonal membership’ to ‘point of purchase membership’ meaning that your membership will run for one full year from the date you joined. The only seasonal membership remaining is the Summer Subscription. Subscriptions for the 2017 season, as agreed by members at the AGM, are as follows:
- Family One (One Senior parent and their Junior children) – £127
- Family Two (Two Senior parents and their Junior children) – £237
- Senior Annual (Members 18 and over on 1st April 2017 and not in Tertiary or Higher Education – £117
- Senior Monthly (Members 18 and over on 1st April 2017 and not in Tertiary or Higher Education) – £15 per month
- Summer Subscription (Members playing between 1st April and 30th Sept 2017 only) – £86
- Home Student (Members 16 and over living at home in full time tertiary/higher education) – £75
- Junior Subscription (Members still in Junior/Secondary education (up to Year 11) – £35
- Junior Associate (Members still at Junior school whose Parent/Guardian is a full Senior member) – Free
- Country (Members living more than 15 miles from Hartlepool) – £57
- Parent/Guardian (Parent/Guardian of Junior member (*see below) – £20 (+key deposit)
- Club Key Deposit – £10 (one off non-refundable)
*Parent/Guardian membership allows a parent or guardian to accompany their child to the Club, allowing them to have further access to the courts outside of organised sessions. For insurance purposes children under the age of 16 cannot attend the club without a parent or guardian.
Senior visitors can enjoy one free session at the Club and then pay £5 per visit (maximum of 2 paid visits). Junior visitors pay £3.
There is a £1 charge per child per session for junior development on Wednesdays and Saturdays.